Monday 8 February 2010

Sydney harbour bridge by night

Night shots, if they can be exposed just right, give a vibrant atmosphere to the scene, and this one of the bridge, I think, does just that.

click picture to enlarge

It just makes me feel that life is really worth living, to see such beauty that can only be seen when some are already in bed. I find it very relaxing, yet invigorating.

I do think the picture might have been improved slightly by lighting the handrail in the foreground just a little so that it could be slightly more obviously visible, though I'm not sure that that wouldn't have spoilt it.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, very atmospheric, a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful pictures here... I have just been looking through them all... lovely!! x x x

    ReplyDelete